In 1993, Ferrari presented a light weight 348 GT Competizione variant as a homologation version for competing in the GT Championship.
This is the Monte Shell Ferrari 348 as it was raced by Oscar Larrauri in the 1993 Challenge Cup series winning the championship.
- Ferrari 348 GT Competizione
- Mid-engined: Tipo F119 V8 4v DOHC 3405cc 320hp
- Event: 1993 Ferrari F348 Challenge Cup #25
- Team: Jolly Club (I)
- Drivers: Oscar Larrauri (RA)
Bang models is out of production!
This is a RARE and one of the last BRAND-NEW models in ORIGINAL showcase!
The outher box has some shelf wear.
See photos for details and condition.
What you see is what you get!
- No. of items
- Marque/Model Type
- Ferrari 348 GT Competizione - Mid-engined Tipo F119 V8 4v DOHC 3405cc 320hp
- Additional Information
- Team Jolly Club (I) - 1993 Ferrari F348 Challenge Cup #25 - Oscar Larrauri (RA)
- Race car
- Red, White, Yellow
- In original box