Scuderia-Ferrari entered the 1956 Sebring 12-Hours with three cars.
Two 860 Monza models (#17 and #18) and the #19 Ferrari 857-S.
The 860 Monza #17 won the 12 hour endurance race and this beautiful #18 finished the race two laps behind in second place with Luigi Musso and Harry Schell at the steering wheel.
A nice Best-model and wanted by many collectors!
- Ferrari 860 Monza
- Chassis: #0602M
- Front-engined Ferrari L4 3431cc 280hp at 6000 rpm
- Team: Scuderia-Ferrari(I) #18
- Event: Florida-International-Grand-Prix-of-Endurance-powered-by-Amoco-Sebring - Sebring 12-Hours 1956
- Result: 2nd place
- Drivers: Luigi Musso (I) / Harry Schell (USA)
BRAND-NEW in it's ORIGINAL showcase, but no outher box.
See the photos for details and condition.
What you see is what you get!
- No. of items
- Best Box
- Marque/Model Type
- Ferrari 860 Monza - #0602M - Lampredi L4 3431cc 280hp 6000rpm
- Additional Information
- Scuderia Ferrari #18 - 1956 Sebring 12 Hours - Luigi Musso(I)/Harry Schell(USA)
- Race car
- In original box