Map of the 10 Provinces, or Catholic Netherlands (Belgium, Luxemburg), published by the Homann Heirs in Nuremberg, in or shortly after 1747 (map is dated).
Cartographer: Johan Tobias Mayer.
Size: 48 x 56 cm on page of 52,5 x 64,5 cm.
Condition: Good. Some light stains, mainly in the corners of the top margin. Bottom part of the central fold reinforced from behind. Original full color/ outline coloring. Coloring of cartouche possibly of later date. Central fold as issued. Ample margins, strong paper.
In December the mail delivery may have to deal with a considerable delay due to the holidays. This also applies to registered mail, certainly with larger items. The map is sent from Spain. Take into account a longer delivery time than normal.
- Country (current geographical location)
- Geographical specification
- Map maker/ publisher
- Homann Erben / T. Lotter
- Map/ Book title
- Belgium Catholicum seu Decem Provinciae Germaniae Inferiorae
- Copper engraving
- Additional Information
- Folio sized map of Belgium and Luxemburg with coats of arms of the 10 provinces
- Size of the largest image
- 48×56 cm