1. Namurcum Comitatus (1612).
Map of the county of Namur, published in L. Guicciardini, "Beschryvinghe van alle de Neder-landen...". Published by Willem Blaeu in Amsterdam, AD 1612.
Title in scrolling frame at the top. The map was engraved by Petrus Kaerius (mentioned in the title cartouche).
Dimensions: Image 23 x 31 cm. On page of 31 x 37.5 cm.
Condition: excellent. Adequate margins. Centrefold is as issued. Strong paper with watermark. Hand-coloured. Verso: blank.
2. Namurcum (1652).
Map of Namur by Guicciardini published in 1654 by Janssonius in 'Belgicae, sive Inferioris Germaniae Descriptio ...'.
Image 11 x 13 cm, page 13 x 14 cm.
- Country (current geographical location)
- Geographical specification
- Namen, provincie en stad
- Map maker/ publisher
- Guicciardini / Janssonius & Guicciardini / Blaeu
- Map/ Book title
- Namurcum Comitatus / Namurcum
- Copper engraving
- Additional Information
- Two Guicciardini maps of the city and the county of Namur, published by Blaeu.
- Size of the largest image
- 23×31 cm