Antique jewelry object group: diamond cocktail or cluster ring
Condition: excellent condition
Country of origin: Belgium
Period: ca. 1960
Material: 18K white gold
Diamond(s): One brilliant cut diamond with an estimated weight of ±0.32ct.
Eight brilliant cut diamonds with an estimated weight of ±0.56ct.
16 brilliant cut diamonds with an estimated weight of ± 0.64ct.
- Total diamond count: 25 pcs.
- Total diamond weight: approx. 1.52 crt. with an average colour and clarity: G/H, vs/si.
- All diamond weights, color grades and clarity are approximate since stones are not removed from their mounts to preserve the integrity of the setting.
Hallmarks: The outer shape of the master mark is in the shape of a barrel and was taken offically in use in Belgium since 1952 (but was already used before that date).
Dimensions: diameter of top of ring 1,50 cm (0,59 inch)
Weight: 5,40 gram (3,47 dwt)
Ring size Continental: 55 & 17½ , Size US 7¼ , Size UK: O
- Free resizing (only for extreme resizing we have to charge).
Adin Reference Nº: 18332-0053
- The jewelry on our pictures is NOT Photoshopped!
- Comes with professional certificate.
- Shipping insured and registered (or pick it up).
- Outside EU import duties etc. may apply.
- White gold
- Material Fineness
- 18 kt.
- 55 & 17½ , Size US 7¼ , Size UK: O Free resizing!*
- Total Weight
- 5.4 g
- Excellent condition - barely used with minimal signs of wear
- Main Stone
- Main Stone Treatment
- Natural (untreated)
- Carat weight main stone