Lot of 3 pillboxes made in Vicenza and Padua (Italy) in the second half of the 20th century.
The oval pillbox shows a charming, elegant decoration in Art Nouveau style.
The two round ones shows the initials “M.G.”.
A pillbox shows two slights dents.
Pictures are an integral part of the items’ description.
Very elegant items.
Silver fineness hallmark: 800. Marked from Italy.
- Round pillbox no.1: 7 x 7 x 2.3 cm, weight 52.4 grams.
- Round pillbox no.2: 7 x 7 x 2.3 cm, weight 52.5 grams.
- Oval pillbox: 5.4 x 3.9 x 1.7 cm, weight 17.3 grams.
Total weight: 122.2 grams
Careful professional packaging and tracked shipping.
- 3 holders of various shapes-twentieth century
- .800 silver
- Estimated Period
- Country of Origin
- Good condition - used with small signs of aging & blemishes