Paul Schuitema (design) - Cement - 2 volumes 1955-1956
The Dutch photographer, typographer and designer Paul Schuitema (1897-1973) made the design for this magazine, of which a complete set of 12 consecutively numbered double issues is offered here:
Cement. Tijdschrift gewijd aan cement en beton - volumes 7+8 (1955-1956) - issues 1-24 in doubled issues - total of approx. 600 pp., in cloth binder - published by ENCI-CEMIJ.
The issues have various colours, 1 issue (7/8-1955) has a different design. The binder also has the standard Schuitema design.
Very rare! Issues od this magazine are only available in one library in the Netherlands.
Condition: beautiful, without significant reading marks. There is a note on some covers. The binder has a slight moisture ring on front.
- Number of Books
- Applied art, Architecture, Bindings, Graphic design, Periodicals (Newpapers & Magazines), Technology
- Author/ Illustrator
- Paul Schuitema [omslagills.]
- Book Title
- Cement – 2 jaargangen (1955-1956)
- Very good
- Publication year oldest item
- Publication year youngest item
- 1st Edition
- Original language