Shunga, Original wood engravings (2) - Unidentified artist - 'The House of Pleasures' - Late 19th/Early 20th century
2 original xylograph woodblock prints made on extremely fine mulberry paper.
Depicting various scenes from the 'house of pleasures'.
Close to the style of Harunobu or Eishi.
Landscape format: 120 x 300 mm each
Very thin paper, some marks, stains and creases.
See the photos.
- Total nr of items
- Original wood engravings, Shunga
- Late 19 / early 20th century
- Region/ Country of origin
- Artist/ Maker
- Artiste non identifié
- Theme/ depiction
- Shunga (春 画) "The House of Pleasures"
- Title of artwork
- "La maison des plaisirs"
- Good condition, see description
- 120×300×0 mm