Woodblock by Ando Hiroshige (1797-1858) (Takamizawa reprint) - 'Arashiyama manka' - From the series "Thirty-six Views of Mount Fuji" - Japan - ca. 1965
Cherry Blossoms in Full Bloom at Arashiyama (Arashiyama manka), from the series Famous Views of Kyoto (Kyôto meisho no uchi)
Size: ca. 32,5 cm x 23 cm (45,5 x 31 cm including map passe-partout)
Technique: Wood-cut/Wood-block print.
Print by: Takamizawa Ukiyoe Kenkyusho.
Period: ca. 1965
Condition: Excellent condition.
Comes with map passe-partout.
The print will be sent well-packaged.
- Takamizawa, Woodblock print (reprint)
- ca. 1965
- Region/ Country of origin
- Artist/ Maker
- Utagawa Hiroshige (1797-1858)
- Title of artwork
- 'Arashiyama manka' - From the series "Thirty-six Views of Mount Fuji"
- Very good condition, see description
- 325×230×0 mm