Original woodblock print, Shunga - Artist of the Utagawa school - 'Yamanai kane' 已ない金 ('Unnecessary wealth') - ca. 1860s
Koban size; Very good impression with blind printing of the lady's kimono collar and the naked body parts. Fresh colours. Hardly visible remnants of a former album mounting on the back.
Not signed, as essentially all shunga.
Will be shipped by registered and insured mail.
- Original woodblock print, Shunga
- ca. 1860s
- Region/ Country of origin
- Artist/ Maker
- Artist of the Utagawa school
- Title of artwork
- 'Yamanai kane' 已ない金 ('Unnecessary wealth')
- Very good condition, see description
- 9.1×0×12.5 cm