Shunga, Woodblock print (reprint) - Katsushika Hokusai (1760-1849) - from the Adonis Plant (Fukujusô) series - Early 20th century
This is an image from the Adonis Plant (Fukujusô) series, originally made by Hokusai (1760 –1849), ca. 1810.
Diptych, combined size: 25 x 37 cm.
Pasted on cardboard (right from the origin of the print).
Condition: beautiful colour, good details. Blind press in duvet. Stains, wear, especially in the middle. Minor tear at the top, cut in the paper at the bottom right of the centre. Crease at the far right. Please see photos.
Will be packaged with care and shipped by registered and insured mail.
- Shunga, Woodblock print (reprint)
- Early 20th century
- Region/ Country of origin
- Artist/ Maker
- Katsushika Hokusai (1760-1849)
- Theme/ depiction
- Title of artwork
- uit de serie The Adonis Plant (Fukujusô)
- Fair condition (restored), see description
- 25×37×0 cm