1. Duynkercka (1654).
Map of Douaielft, with coat of arms and index, by Guicciardini published in 1652 by Janssonius in ´Belgicae, sive Inferioris Germaniae Descriptio...´
Image 11 x 13 cm, page 13 x 14 cm.
In excellent condition.
2. Douay (1659).
View on the city Douai by I. Peeters (signed) and by Merian published in "Topographia Germaniae Inferioris" in 1659.
Image 12 x 34.5 cm on a page of 14 x 36.5 cm.
Fair condition. Foxed along the edges due to aging, tape residue on the back from previous framing. Centrefold as published. Adequate margins
- Country (current geographical location)
- Geographical specification
- Douai, map and view
- Map maker/ publisher
- Guicciardini & Janssonius / Merian
- Map/ Book title
- Douay / Douay
- Copper engraving
- Additional Information
- Beautifully colored 17th century map of Douai with an engraving with a panoramic view of the city
- Size of the largest image
- 12×34.5 cm