This is a wonderful classic car radio by Blaupunkt. It is one of the first car radios with FM. In the late 1950s and early 1960s, the Frankfurt Tr was one of the best car radios on the market and was mainly used in high-quality cars like the Porsche 356, Borgward Isabella, BMW 502, Mercedes 190 and the 300SL. This one has the rare front typical for the Borgward Isabella coupe.
The radio has been technically restored and works perfectly.
This unit also has a DIN-connector on the side for an external sound player.
- Type: Blaupunkt Frankfurt Tr T 102616
- Long wave, 2x Medium wave and 2x FM (UKW)
- Manufacturing year 1962
- Tubes and transistors
- Switchable 6/12 volts
- +/- Switchable
- 6-pole DIN-connector
- Radio dimensions (wxhxd) 200x90x250 mm
- Front dimensions 170x40 mm
- Weight: 3.5 kg.
- Made in Germany.
- Type of Object
- Model/ Title
- Frankfurt TR de Luxe
- Wonderful, from Borgward Isabella. Works well.
- Year (youngest object)