- 2 bottles of Champagne Brut Premier Louis Roederer
Ten percent of this cuvée is made from reserve wine which has been aged in large oak barrels (foudres) for two to five years. Following bottling, the blend of reserve and vintage wine is aged for an average of three years on the lees before riddling, disgorgement, addition of the liqueur de tirage, corking and shipment.
- 2 Packs of 6 Signed Champagne Goblet Glasses - Louis Roederer
Champagne tasting glasses of the famous Maison Louis Roedere branded on the tummy of the glass. A flute for champagne studied in detail. The large cup promotes oxygenation. The sharp picure enhances the development of the perlage.
Dimensions: Height 215 ml. - Diameter 77 ml. - Content 30 cl.
- Object/ Type
- Producer, Name of wine
- 2 Louis Roederer Brut Premier Champagne & Louis Roederer 6 champagne flutes
- Number of bottles
- Bottle size
- Bottles (0.75L)
- Fill Level
- Burgundy/Champagne/Flute bottle type, 1 cm fill level
- Original packaging
- In Original Coffret
- Label Condition
- Fully intact, readable label
- Capsule/Cork condition
- Fully intact metal capsule