Rare and beautiful Empire sphere mantel clock with 2 mermaids.
The item consists of gilt Bronze and stands on 4 detailed Goat's legs.
A beautiful plateau with curtains at the bottom.
The mantel clock is in very good and beautiful condition.
The very beautiful undamaged Empire dial with the inscription Societe Des Bronzes - Amsterdam is protected by a detailed door with convex facet cut glass.
The timepiece was disassembled, cleaned and freshly oiled.
The clock functions properly and comes with pendulum and winding key.
This lot will be well-packaged and sent by registered post.
- Bronze Empire Ball Pendulum with Sea Mermaids - Vincenti Medal D'Argent 1855
- Model name
- Empire bol pendule met 2 zee meerminnen
- Bronze (gilt/silvered/patinated/cold painted)
- Clock mechanism
- Power Reserve
- 8 day movement
- half hour, one bell
- Maker/ Designer
- Vincenti Medaille D'Argent 1855
- Empire Style
- Estimated Period
- Mid 19th century
- Country of Origin
- Good condition - used with small signs of aging & blemishes
- 6.8 kg
- 45 cm
- 18 cm
- 23 cm