NANKING crackleware porcelain vase and ginger jars with images of battle scenes of warriors on foot and on horseback.
All marked with CHENGUA on the bottom.
The neck of the vase is decorated with lions.
In the edge of the neck there is a hardly visible chip
- Vase height 26 cm, diameter 11 cm, weight 718 grams
- Ginger jar with lid, height 13 cm, diameter 9 cm, weight 416 grams
- Ginger jar without lid, height 14 cm, diameter 12 cm, weight 504 grams
Will packaged with great care and shipped registered by PostNL, with a tracking code.
- Total nr of items
- Second half 20th century
- Region/ Country of origin
- Decor/ ware
- Good condition, see description
- 26×11×11 cm