1. THE ANCIENT TOWN of HOI AN (Vietnam) -Hanoi, 1991 - Paper cover - 26x19.
239 pp. with several b/w illustrations and maps.
Symposium Danang (1990) on Art, Archaeology & Culture,
2. Yeoh Seng Guan - PENANG and Its Region.
Singapore, Nus Press, 2009 - 284 pp. illustrated throughout - Softcover -23x15 cm.
3. Maya Jayapal - OLD SINGAPORE - Singapore, 2001.
ix, 87 pp., 16 color and 26 b&w plates, 2 maps, bibliography, index - Hardcover - 20x13.5 - Name on half-title.
4. Alice Yen Ho - OLD KUCHING - Singapore, 1998.
81 pp., 19 color and numerous b&w plates, 2 maps - Hardcover -20x13.5 - Name on half-title.
5. Michael Smithies - OLD BANGKOK - Singapore, 1986.
83 pp. with 16 color plates and 24 b/w - Hardcover - 20x13.5
- Total nr of items
- Hardcover / Softcover
- 18th century
- Region/ Country of origin
- Southeast Asia
- Title of artwork
- Art and History of Colonial Settlements in SE Asia
- Good condition, see description
- 26×19×0 cm