Detailed map of the area on the French/Belgian border with Lille and Tournay in the middle of the map. Map by Jaillot, 1695, Paris. With title in French in the lower left corner and Dutch on top. This is possibly a Dutch edition by Mortier, Amsterdam, ca. 1700.
Good condition. Some age browning, mostly in the margins. Old time borderline colouring.
Image 60x47cm, sheet 64,5x53,5cm
- Country (current geographical location)
- Geographical specification
- Lille, Tournay, Douai, Valenciennes
- Map maker/ publisher
- Jaillot / Mortier
- Map/ Book title
- Le Diocese de Tournay (..) / Alle de France Linien (..) in ´t Bisdom van Doornick
- Copper engraving
- Additional Information
- Very large map of the north of France and south of Belgium
- Size of the largest image
- 60×47 cm