Lot of 7 French and German cars from 1936 till 1939
IXO / Altaya - new condition
Released between 2005 and 2007, these miniatures have ALWAYS remained in their packaging with a custom black plastic base and a transparent plastic cover. These models are so new as originally.
The originality of this lot of 7 miniatures is that it is composed exclusively of models reproducing French and German cars from 1936 to 1939.
Specifically, it is, in the order of the photos, the following models:
- VOISIN C28 Ambassade - year 1936 - Reference 26
- DELAHAYE 165 Figoni & Falaschi - year 1938 - Reference 14
- BUGATTI 57 SC Atlantic - year 1938 - Reference 18
- SALMSON S4 E - year 1938 - Reference 21
- HORCH 853 A - year 1938 - Reference 11
- MERCEDES 770 K Convertible - year 1938 - Reference 33
- RENAULT Suprastella - year 1939 - Reference 19
All miniatures are new.
Each model is accompanied by its 12-page booklet dedicated to the reproduced model and its history.
The boxes as the booklets are in excellent condition, except the sides of the cover of the box of the Horch is cracked (see photo 38).
Bluish reflections may appear on some photos: it's a optical phenomenon that is betraying the colour of the used smartphone.
In conclusion: a collector's lot of prestigious European cars of the late 1930s beautifully reproduced by IXO, from 12 to 14 years of existence, new.
Shipping via Colissimo with tracking.
- No. of items
- Marque/Model Type
- Série "Voitures classiques" : Lot de 7 voitures françaises et allemandes de 1936 à 1939
- Additional Information
- Series distributed by Altaya between 2005 and 2007
- Convertible, Coupé, Sedan, Small city car, Sports car
- Multiple colours
- In original box