PACK OF 8 VINTAGE MINIATURES FROM 40 TO 57 YEARS OF EXISTENCE - EXCELLENT CONDITION
These miniatures were purchased as they were released, between 1962 and 1979. Exhibited in a showcase for about 20 years, then been subsequently stored in a box protected from light, dust and heat, for 30 years and more. They came out of their box to be photographed in order to be offered for sale on Catawiki.
These 8 miniatures are like new (partially exposed, never used).
The originality of this lot is that it consists of 8 vintage Matchbox miniatures representing models concerning exclusively automobile production over the period 1926-1945.
More precisely, in the order of appearance of the photos following the chronology of the release of the actual cars, the following miniatures:
- BUGATTI 35 de 1926 - Scale 1/48 - Reference N°6 - Edition of 1962
- MERCEDES-BENZ 36-220 de 1928 - Scale 1/52 - Reference N°10 - Edition of 1964
- BENTLEY 4,5 L de 1929 - Scale 1/52 - Reference N°5 - Edition of 1963
- DUESENBERG J de 1930 - Scale 1/48 - Reference N°Y-4 - Edition of 1976
- PACKARD Victoria de 1930 - Scale 1/46 - Reference N°Y-15 - Edition of 1971
- STUTZ Bearcat de 1931 - Scale 1/44 - Reference N°Y-14 - Edition of 1976
- RILEY MHP de 1934 - Scale 1/35 - Reference N°Y-3 - Edition of 1973
- MG T.C. de 1945 - Scale 1/35 - Reference N°Y-8 - Edition of 1979
All these miniatures are in impeccable condition, with the exception of the Mercedes which has 7 small (about 1 mm) paint chips (see photos 11 and 16) on the left side and on the bonnet.
The original packaging is missing. The miniatures will be well obviously perfectly packaged for transport.
Some bluish reflections that can appear in the photos betray nothing else than the colour of the used smartphone.
In conclusion: a collector's ‘vintage’ lot of Matchbox, of a half century of existence, as new.
Shipping by Colissimo with tracking
- No. of items
- 1:43 et assimilées (1:52 à 1:35)
- Marque/Model Type
- 8 voitures de la période 1926-1945
- Additional Information
- 8 original editions (made in England) of Matchbox Vintage released between 1962 and 1979
- Convertible, Coupé, Race car, Sedan, Small city car, Sports car
- Multiple colours
- Without original box