Bottles are stored in a professional warehouse at a constant 13.8 degrees Celsius and with perfect humidity. All bottles have been checked by Catawiki experts and are stored at a private Swiss cellar based in Geneva and will be shipped via Holland (unless being shipped within CH)
All lots are professionally shipped with appropriate packaging and are insured for the full value.
*Customs Information: Any other costs or charges such as customs clearance and handling may also apply during the shipment of your lot dependant on your country and will be charged to you by the involved party at a later stage if applicable.
*What does this mean for you?
- Since lots are first shipped from CH to NL and then sent to the buyer, the package might arrive one to two weeks later than normal Catawiki shipping times.
- If you live in a EU country, you will receive the package from within the EU. So there should not be additional import taxes.
- If you live in CH, packages can and will be shipped from within CH.
- If you live in a country (other than CH) outside the EU, you might be charged with liquor- and/or import taxes when you receive a package from the EU.
- We are unable to ship to certain countries including the USA/Canada, China & Brazil due to import legislation.
- Sweet wine
- Producer, Name of wine
- Chateau Raymond Lafon
- Nr of bottles
- Bottle size
- Bottles (0.75L)
- Fill Level
- Bordeaux bottle type, base neck fill level
- Label Condition
- Fully intact, readable label
- Capsule/Cork condition
- Fully intact metal capsule