Comes with a sticker on the producer sleeve with text:
- All analog mastering from the original 2-track master tapes.
- 5,1 surround sound mixes of the album by Eddie Kramer.
- 96 / 24 High resolution stereo audio
- Includes previously unreleased home demo and studio recording.
- Also never-before-released Septenber 1968 Hollywood Bowl performance.
[Only released as unofficial and unauthorized release].
- 48-page booklet fillec with rare photos, Hendix's handwritten song drafts, and comprehensive Liner Notes.
- The expanded Making of Electric Ladyland documentary.
- Pressed on audiophile grade vinyl.
Electric Ladyland tracks time not present.
he boxset contain three double LP with his own Label# (see BaOI for reference) and a Blue-ray
About the Blue-ray (from rear of boxset):
For the first time, a 5.1 surround soundmix and high-resolution audio in 96kHx / 24bit od the entire album by Eddie Kramer and sourced directly from the original multi-track master tapes,
The fully restored documentary At Last... The Beginning The Making Of Electric Ladyland which documents the creation of Jimi's groundbreaking double album. Include interview with Chas Chandler, Mitch Mitchell and Noel Redding as well as fascinating in-the-studio footage introduced by eddie Kramer.
Originally produced in 1997 as part of the Classic Albums television sefies, this expanded edition features almost 40 minutes of additional content not seen in the original feature.
- More than 3 artists/bands
- Artist/ Band (max 3)
- Jimi Hendrix Experience
- Multiple Titles
- Record Title
- Electric Ladyland
- Nr of items
- Media Source
- Blu-Ray, LP Album, LP Box set, LP's
- Release Country
- Release year (oldest)
- Release year (youngest)
- Mint & Sealed (M&S)
- Booklet/ book
- Record Label
- Experience Hendrix