2 sheets of paper: in total 135 cm x 20 cm
Very rare large lithography (1 meter 35 cm long, 20 cm wide) by Wilhelm Werner (Magedburg, 1840). On two sheets, the steam train line between Dresden and Cöthen as well as the steamship line between Dresden and Switzerland are given in detail. Information on stations, prices, travel time and historical information on a number of locations is provided. Original colours.
good. Original colours.
- Country (current geographical location)
- Geographical specification
- Dresden, Leipzig, Halle, Magdeburg - Eisenbahn- und Dampfschiffkarte
- Map maker/ publisher
- W. Werner
- Map/ Book title
- Dresden, Leipzig, (..) Cöthensche Eisenbahn-Karte & Special- und Dampfschiffahrts-Karte von Dresden
- Additional Information
- Very rare large route map of the steam railway and the steamboat of Dresden.
- Size of the largest image
- 135×20 cm