Earrings made of 18 kt white gold with diamonds and Australian South Sea pearls cultured in salt water.
-* This piece of jewellery has been verified and is confirmed to be made of 18 kt gold.
- Weight: 5 g (approx.).
- Earring maximum height: 16.50 mm (approx.).
- Earring maximum width: 10.70 mm (approx.).
- Clasp type: push back.
- Clasp material: 18 kt white gold.
- Condition: mint condition.
- Diamond: brilliant cut.
- Total number of diamonds: 16.
– Diamonds total carat weight: 0.40 ct.
- Colour: H–I.
- Clarity: VS-SI.
- Pearls: Australian South Sea salt water cultured pearls.
- Pearl diameter: 10.70 mm (approx.).
- Pearl colour: white.
– Pearl lustre: very good.
- Pearl quality: very good.
- Pearl shape: round.
- Pearl cultivation period: 4 years.
- Pearls may have slight irregularities and/or imperfections, visible in the photographs, an unequivocal sign of authenticity acquired in their cultivation process.
Shipping costs: registered with tracking code.
These articles may be subject to customs charges
- South sea pearl, White gold
- Material Fineness
- 18 kt.
- Alto del pendiente 16,50 mm
- Total Weight
- 5 g
- As new - unused
- Main Stone
- Carat weight main stone