Earrings made of 18 kt (750‰) yellow gold with Australian South Sea pearls.
-* This piece has been tested and confirmed to be 18 kt gold.
- Pearl: salt water pearls with slight imperfections that indicate their origin.
- Years of cultivation: 4.
- Pearl colour: white.
- Pearl shape: round.
- Pearl diameter: 11.40 mm (approx.).
- Lustre: very good.
- Pearl quality: very good.
- Weight: 5.00 g (approx.).
- Earring materials: 18 kt (750‰) yellow gold and Australian South Sea pearls.
- Clasp material: 18 kt (750‰) yellow gold.
- Clasp type: push back.
- Condition: mint condition.
Shipping costs: registered with tracking number.
This item may be subject to customs charges.
- Gold, South sea pearls
- Material Fineness
- 18 kt.
- Diámetro 11,40 mm
- Total Weight
- 5 g
- As new - unused