Type of jewel: ring
Condition: very good
Style: Late Victorian
Era: ca. 1890
Material: 18K red gold (touchstone tested) - The diamonds are set with silver prongs, as was usual in this era to set diamonds in silver.
Diamond(s): 11 rose cut diamonds. We do not have the weight of these diamonds which is normal in our trade when it comes to rose cuts.
Birth and month stones: Diamond is the birthstone (or month stone) for April.
Hallmarks: No trace.
Dimensions: width of top of ring 1,00 cm (0,39 inch) - See picture with a ruler in cm and inches
Weight: 2,50 gram (1,61 dwt)
Ring size: EU-60 & 19¼, USA-9¼, UK-S Free resizing!*
*) Resizing: *Only for extreme changes we will charge something.
In case of resizing, mail us directly at email@example.com with the required ring size when you pay this ring! When we receive your mail after we shipped your ring the free resizing offer is expired.
Adin reference Nº: 19135-0143
- The jewelry on our pictures is NOT Photoshopped!
- Comes with professional certificate.
- Shipping insured and registered (or pick it up).
- Outside EU import duties etc. may apply.
- Check our feedback here to see how happy our customers are!
- See more of our products, visit: https://auction.catawiki.com/lotsfrom/Adin
- Ring, Victorian - Anno 1890 -
- Pink gold, Silver
- Material Fineness
- 18 kt.
- Ring size: EU-60 & 19¼, USA-9¼, UK-S Free resizing!*
- Total Weight
- 2.5 g
- Very good condition - slightly used with small signs of wear
- Main Stone