1. Beryl de Zoete & Walter Spies - Dance and Drama in Bali.
London, Faber and Faber Limited, 1938 (FIRST EDITION) - Clothbound - 29x21 cm.
XX, 343 pages with 112 b/w plates.
Condition: Covers slight soiling (small brown splash over one centimeter on front cover / spine edge). Corners of boards moderately bumped. First free endpaper: Name and date. Contents in good condition (no spots, stain, writings). Bottom edge looks uncut, but opened. Firm binding.
With a preface by ARTHUR WALEY.
2. I Made Bandem - de Boer, Fredrik Eugene - Balinese Dance in Transition - Kaja and Kelod.
Kuala Lumpur, Oxford University Press, 1995 - Boards with dustjacket (little chip on top) - 26x20 cm.
162 pp. 32 color plates, 25 b/w illustrations, maps, 8 figures, glossary, bibliography, index.
3. Fred B. Eiseman - Bali * Sekala & Niskala - volume I: Essays on Religion, Ritual, and Art.
Singapore, Periplus Editions, 1989 - 368 pp. several line drawings - Softcover - 23x15.
With 30 contributions.
- Number of Books
- Balinese Arts & Culture (Dance)
- Author/ Illustrator
- Beryl de Zoete & Walter Spies (a.o.)
- Book Title
- Dance and Drama in Bali [+ 2]
- Mixed / Multiple
- Publication year oldest item
- 1st Edition
- Original language