The photos are printed on Lomond gold photopaper, baryta paper 310r/m2 and mounted in white passepartout and wooden frame.
Shot in 2016.
Printed in 2018.
The condition is excellent.
Nata Chebotareva is a contemporary artist based in Russia, St.Petersburg. Her works are in collection of Russian State Museum and in private collections.
2011 «Melody and Passion of Mediterranean” Italy, Spain, St.Petersburg photovernissage,
- Metaphysical head, FADN Shemyakin in SPb, participant
- The 3rd International Biennial of Fine Art, G44, Malaga, Spain, participant (1 st place in
nomination “Nude Photography”
- «Vario Moda» Information and cultural center, art and music Library Mayakovsky / NEVSKY,
20, St. Petersburg, participant
- Stendal Syndrom. Documents. Part 1», curator Nadia Kuznetzova, participant, Mayak Gallery,
- «Period Che», curator Andrei Chezhin, Mayak Gallery, St.Petersburg, participant
- The 3rd Phototobiennial of Russian Museum, St.Petersburg, participant
“Postcards”, the project of Stereoscope , St.Petersburg, participant
“Landscape”, curator Alexander Chernogrivov, Mayak Gallery, St.Petersburg, participant
Personal Exhibition «The Hunting Season», Mayak Gallery, St.Petersburg
The lot will be shipped framed with registered mail from Finland.
- Nata Chebotareva (1972-)
- Title of artwork
- 'No Head', 2016 / 'Eurythmy', 2016
- Digital print, Pigment print
- Date of print
- Extremely fine
- Vintage print
- Printed later
- Image size
- 20×20 cm
- Total dimensions
- 21×30×0 cm