Pair of earrings made of 750/1000 (18 kt) white gold and set with brilliant cut diamonds and South Sea pearls (Australian).
- Weight: 4.80 g (approx.).
- Earring height: 17.50 mm (approx.)
- Stud width: 6.90 mm (approx.).
- Earring back type: push back.
- Earring clasp material: 18 kt white gold (750/1000).
- Earring design: star-shaped stud.
- Total carat weight of the diamonds: 0.30 ct.
- Total number of diamonds: 8.
- Colour: H - I
- Clarity: VS - SI
- Pearl diameter: 10.70 mm (approx.).
- Pearl colour: white.
- Lustre: very good.
- Pearl shape: round
- Pearl quality: AA+
- Pearls may have slight irregularities and/or imperfections, visible in the photographs, that are an unequivocal sign of authenticity acquired in their cultivation process.
- This piece of jewellery has been tested and we confirm that it is in 18 kt gold.
Shipping costs: registered with tracking code.
This item may be subject to customs duties.
- South sea pearls, Yellow gold
- Material Fineness
- 18 kt.
- Alto del pendiente: 17,50 mm
- Total Weight
- 4.8 g
- As new - unused
- Main Stone
- Main Stone Treatment
- Natural (untreated)
- Surrounding Stones
- Diamond Clarity Grade
- VS1 / VS2
- Diamond Colour Grade