Emblem of the Eisenacher Motorenwerke (EMW) from ca. 1951. Company founded in 1896, acquired by BMW in 1928 and became known mostly from the Wartburg automobile after WW II and the creation of the GDR. Fairly used condition with traces of wear matching its age. Size approx. Ø 60 mm and slightly convex. The last photo only serves as an example of a car from that time with the EMW emblem.
The photos are an integral part of, and an addition to, the description and condition of the offered item.
Your purchase will be packaged with great care.
Shipping by DHL with Track & Trace (if possible).
Buyers outside the EU are responsible for paying import duties/taxes.
Please make sure that the correct address is saved on Catawiki, as it is automatically copied and used for shipping.
- Type of Object
- Emblem / mascot
- Eisenacher Motorenwerke (EMW)
- No. of items
- Model/ Title
- Bekend van de DDR Wartburg Automobiel
- 5×60×60 mm
- Year (youngest object)