◄N.B. Daylight photos can vary; workshop photos taken under special light. Macro lens used; in enlarged photos you'll see things you wouldn't normally. I don't use enhancement software.►
Case dimensions: 24.15 x 39.00mms less crown
Strap type/material: NOS contemporary French leather strap
Dial: Time earned patina with some spotting. MIMO removed
Movement: 15 jewel sub second MIMO; recent service (06/18), keep time.
Calibre: MIMO #37 (probably FEF based)
HISTORY & NOTES
One of the remaining WW2 era MIMOs in my collection, this watch's case was at one time rolled gold. This has been lost with time. Of interest is the fact that the case back has had an inscription removed; not unusual at the war's end!
Examine the photos carefully; they form the majority of this rare vintage military Swiss watch's description.
Please note that I never guarantee that a watch is 100% waterproof!
Your watch will be carefully wrapped (see my Feedback and bid with confidence!) and shipped via Colissimo Insured & Signed For.
Errors & Omissions Excepted
All Copyrights Acknowledged
© AntMat's Auto Matters & Watches 2019
- M I M O (Girard Perregaux & Cie. / Mimo Watch Factory; La Chaux-de-Fonds & Genève, SUISSE)
- 'CURVEX' Case Officer's Dress Watch
- Reference Number
- ? 6 9 6 9 0 3
- Circa 1939/40 - Third Reich
- Manual winding 15 jewel sub second MIMO calibre #37
- Case material
- Nickel Chrome Alloy & Stainless Steel Caseback
- Analogue wristwatch
- Shipped Insured
- In working condition with visible traces of use