Guangdong province, 1 Mace, 4.4 Candareens (= 20 cents) without date, struck between 1890 and 1908.
In virtually uncirculated quality. Y# 201, Kann# 28.
- At the top: 造省東廣, meaning 'made in Kwang Tung Province'
- At the centre, top to bottom: 光緒 - Guangxu, 11th emperor of Qing dynasty (Manchu) 1875–1908
- At the centre, right to left: 元寶 - Yuan bao, meaning 'currency'
- At the bottom, right to left: 庫平一錢四分四釐, value of the coin '1 mace 4.4 candareens'
Dragon facing, flaming pearl at centre.
Province name at the top and value at the bottom, separated by rosettes.
* KWANG-TUNG PROVINCE *
1 MACE AND 4.4 CANDAREENS
Please view the photos to form a good impression.
Will be shipped by registered post.
- China - Guangdong province
- 20 Cents (1 Mace 4.4 Candareens)
- Year/Period and Variation
- - Qing dynasty, Kuang Hsu era (1875-1908)
- Precious metals
- UNC -