Emerging from the tropical lagoons of French Polynesia, these Tahitian pearls have been hand selected for their natural beautiful tahiti green colour and lustrous shine.
The yellow gold and diamonds warm up the warm green hues of the pearls, resulting magnificently.
- Type / Origin: Tahiti / French Polynesia
- Oyster: Pinctada Margaritifera
- Color: Tahiti green
- Shape: Perfectly round
- Surface: Clean and smooth
- Luster: Excellent
- Size: 11x12mm
Gold and Diamond information:
- 18K Yellow Gold, hallmarked on the earrings.
- 14 white round brilliant cut diamonds totalling 0.18Ct
Clarity: VS Colour: G
The earrings measure 3cm and have strong secure lever back closure.
Packaging: Earrings jewellery box and an Authenticity Certificate to guarantee the source and quality.
Insured track and trace delivery.
- Yellow Gold - 11x12mm Round Tahitian Pearls
- Material Fineness
- 18 kt.
- NO RESERVE PRICE
- Total Weight
- 4 g
- Carat weight main stone
- Diamond Clarity Grade
- VS1 / VS2
- Diamond Colour Grade