Type of jewel: eternity band (also called alliance ring)
Condition: very good
Country of origin: Most probably Belgium
Era: ca. 1950
Material: 18K white gold (touchstone tested)
Style: Vintage Fifties
Diamond(s): 30 brilliant cut diamonds with an estimated weight of ± 2.10ct. (colour and clarity: F/H, vs/si).
All diamond weights, color grades and clarity are approximate since the stones were not removed from their mounts to preserve the integrity of the setting.
Hallmarks: "750" indicating 18K gold
Dimensions: width band approx. 0,20 cm (0,08 inch) - See picture with a ruler in cm and inches
Weight: 3,20 gram (2,06 dwt)
Ring size: EU-65 & 20¾, USA-11¼, UK-W
*) Resizing: This ring can be resized, either by adding or taking out one or several stones; or to build an inner ring. Therefore the new size will be as close as possible to the required size. We charge a minimal cost for this.
Adin reference Nº: 19074-0121
- The jewelry on our pictures is NOT Photoshopped!
- Comes with professional certificate.
- Shipping insured and registered (or pick it up).
- Outside EU import duties etc. may apply.
- Check our feedback here to see how happy our customers are!
- See more of our products, visit: https ://auction.catawiki.com/lotsfrom/Adin
- Ring, Vintage eternity band - Era: 1950
- White gold
- Material Fineness
- 18 kt.
- Ring size: EU-65 & 20¾, USA-11¼, UK-W
- Total Weight
- 3.2 g
- Very good condition - slightly used with small signs of wear
- Main Stone
- Surrounding Stones
- TDW 2.10ct.