Dreyfuss automatic power reserve, never worn
Made in Switzerland
The company Rotary, which also owns Dreyfuss, was founded in 1895 by Moise Dreyfuss in the city of La Chaux de Fonds, Switzerland. Rotary is still owned by the Dreyfuss family via the group's holding company. With Robert Dreyfuss at the top, the company is the oldest Swiss watchmaker owned and managed by a family.
- Casing: stainless steel rose gold-plated and polished, diameter without crown approx. 44 mm, height approx. 11 mm, sapphire crystal, glass base, water resistant, crown with manufacturer's logo, 4 bolt base and engraved,
- Silvery white dial with grey ring, gold-plated hands, large second hand from the middle, power reserve display by the 12 o'clock position, date by the 6 o'clock
- Movement: 1895-4 automatic (Sellita), 28,800 A/h, with second stop to for precise setting of the time.
- Strap: black leather, lug width: 22 mm, folding clasp with manufacturer's logo, arm circumference approx. 22 cm
- Box, papers and guarantee
Registered and insured shipping with Deutsche Post or DHL, insured with DHL within Germany
- Dreyfuss & Co.
- Automatic Reserve de Marche Gangreserve ungetragen
- Reference Number
- Case material
- Gold-plated, Steel
- Box, Documents, Warranty
- Analogue wristwatch
- Shipped Insured