LEFT steered Carcraft Cyclone 2.0 16v Turbo 250HP This is number 9 of the total 32 pieces that have been built by the designers themselves
By default, this engine has 200hp with 0.4 bar turbo pressure.
This car has had stage 1 chip tuning allowing the turbocharged pressure to go to 0.9 bar This is a safe tuning for the engine performed by Mathijs Technics in Vessum M-tech specializing in these C20LET Opel engines
For the non connoisseurs a brief explanation about this car.
Carcraft Cyclon is designed and built by father and son Whiteman to improve the Lotus 7 and they have succeeded as well, by a few adjustments such as:
• A hard top with doors that are also easy to remove and also easy to carry in the suitcase room
• A wide seat with good full-fledged seats and a center console so you don't have elbow-elbow with the co-driver
• A middle engine that creates an ideal weight distribution and a strong engine can be mounted (Opel Vauxhall Calibra Turbo C20let standard 200hp) and is good and easy to control
• Full-fledged window so your head is under the eaves which makes open driving a pleasure for the co-driver too
• Heater with warm air completely connected to the cooling system
There are total 32 pieces of built between 1994 – 2000 and this is number 9 This can be found in the chassis number.
So in short this is one of the few Carcraft cyclone and also a LEFT-HAND DRIVE VERY UNIQUE
Very good and easy controllable by the perfect weight distribution through the middle motor, this makes this beautiful car an ideal axle pressure on the rear wheels, very well controllable also for the less experienced drivers.
The car can be watched and picked up in Nieuwkuijk, the Netherlands.
- Model Type
- Located in
- Body style
- Cabriolet / convertible
- Mileage reading
- 14171 mi
- Registration papers
- with Dutch registration
- 3 - Good condition: visible signs of wear and general aging
- Horse Power
- Cubic capacity