Earrings in 18 kt yellow gold with diamonds.
-* This piece of jewellery has been tested and confirmed to be 18 kt gold.
- Weight: 4.50 g (approx.)
- Maximum earring height: 18.60 mm (approx.)
- Maximum earring width: 10.20 mm (approx.)
- Diameter of the chaton: 6.60 mm (approx)
- Clasp type: push back.
- Clasp material: 750/1,000 (18 ct) yellow gold.
- Condition: mint condition
- Brilliant cut diamonds
- Total number of brilliant-cut diamonds: 22
- Total carat weight of the brilliant-cut diamonds: 0.35 ct
- Colour: H–I.
- Clarity: VS-SI.
- South Sea pearls (Australian).
- Cultured in salt water.
- Years of cultivation: 4 years
- Pearl diameter: 10.20 mm (approx.)
- Pearl colour: steely white
- Pearl shape: round
- Pearl lustre: very good
- Pearls may have slight irregularities and/or imperfections, visible in the photographs, that are an unequivocal sign of authenticity acquired in their cultivation process.
Shipping costs: registered with tracking code
These articles may be subject to customs charges.
- Material Fineness
- 18 kt.
- Alto del pendiente 18,60 mm
- Total Weight
- 4.5 g
- As new - unused
- Main Stone
- Carat weight main stone
- Surrounding Stones