Pair of earrings made of 18 kt white gold with diamonds and South Sea pearls (Australian).
- *This piece has been tested and confirmed to be made of 18 kt gold.
- Weight: 5.50 g (approx.).
- Earring total height: 30.15 mm (approx.).
- Earring width: 10.90 mm (approx.).
- Earring clasp type: push back.
- Clasp material: 18 kt/750 white gold.
- Stud diameter: 3.70 mm (approx.).
- Condition In mint condition.
- Diamonds: brilliant cut.
- Number of diamonds: 2.
- Total carat weight: 0.40 ct.
- Colour: H–I.
- Clarity: VS-SI.
- South Sea pearls (Australian).
- Cultured in salt water.
- Cultivation period: 4 years.
- Pearl diameter: 10.90 mm.
- Pearl shape: round.
- Pearl colour: white.
- Lustre: very good.
- Pearl quality: very good.
- All indicated measurements are approximate.
- Pearls may have slight irregularities and/or imperfections, visible in the photographs, that are an unequivocal sign of the authenticity acquired in their cultivation process.
Shipping costs: registered with tracking number.
This item may be subject to customs duties.
- South sea pearl, White gold
- Material Fineness
- 18 kt.
- Diámetro de la perla 10,90 mm
- Total Weight
- 5.5 g
- As new - unused
- Main Stone
- Carat weight main stone