Great high end Marantz set with nothing but very positively rated PM7001 & SA7001, rarely offered as a set!!
Both components were designed to work together and this is definitely hearable. The amp has a dedicated circuitry for the CD/SACD to even further optimise sound quality.
As for the design, there is complete engineering feng shui. Blocks have a symmetrical amplifier circuit topology that, according to developers, allows to achieve perfect balancing of the stereo image . Also used in the design of branded modules HDAM, designed to keep intact the dynamic structure of the music, its tone and the stereo image.
- Output Power (8 Ohm) - 70W
- Frequency Response - 5 - 60000Hz
- Signal/noise ration - 107dB
- Total harmonic distortion - 0,02 %
- Input Sensitivity (line) - 200mV
- Input Impedance (line) - 20kOhm
- Input Sensitivity (MM) - 2,5mV
- Input Impedance (MM) - 47kOhm
- Treble control - ±10dB at 20kHz
- Bass control - ±10dB at 50Hz
- Power consumption - 470W
- Dimensions (WxHxD mm - 440x126x364mm / 17.3x5x14.3 in.
- Disc format: CD, SACD
- Digital converter: CS4397, 1-bit DSD
- CD Mechanism: HOP-1200R
- Frequency response: 2Hz to 20kHz(CD), 2Hz to 100kHz(SACD)
- Dynamic range: 100dB(CD), 112dB(SACD)
- Total harmonic distortion: 0.002%(CD), 0.002%(SACD)
- Line output: 2.3V
- Digital outputs: coaxial, optical
- Dimensions: 440x126x335mm
- SA-7001 SACD & PM-7001 - SACD
- Multiple Models
- Type of Equipment
- CD Player, Integrated amplifier
- Very good
- Nr of items
- Power cord, Remote control
- 16.7 kg