Small collection of 800 silver items Net weight (without glass) 134.8 gr.
1. Small portavaso Greggio Padua. Entirely handmade and hand hammered.
2. Large tray (53.6 gr), with Italian brands prior to 1968.
3. Small round tray; important brands of the early 20th century.
4. Superbly handcrafted cup. Ca. 1920 - Germany
5. German marked salt cellar with original blue glass.
All to be cleaned up.
Buyers from non-EU countries should be aware of possible customs regulations and fees.
It can be picked up in downtown Verona.
- No. of items
- Cups and saucers, Silver
- .800 silver
- Manufacturer/ Brand
- Country of Origin
- Italy, Germany
- Good condition - used with small signs of aging & blemishes
- 134,8 g