Two liquor flasks in Sheffield, from the 1960s.
- A flask is chiselled and hand decorated on both sides. On bottom, there’s the following hallmarks: British Pewter Sheffield England - 30Z.
- The other flask shows the engraving of a fisherman on the front, also done by hand. On bottom, there’s the following hallmarks: Kelermes Sheffield Made - 60Z.
Both have been used and are in good overall condition, considering their age. A flask shows a small dent, as per picture.
- Flask 60Z, height 12.7 cm, width 8.5 cm, weight 157 grams.
- Flask 30Z, height 11.6 cm, width 7.5 cm, weight 124 grams.
Tracked shipping at buyer’s charge. Pick up on site, also.
- No. of items
- Flasks flasks
- Estimated Period
- Country of Origin
- Good condition - used with small signs of aging & blemishes