Cutting Style: Modified Brilliant Cut
Cut grade: Good
Origin: -- (seller's opinion)
Treatment: No indications of enhancement have been found
Weight: 8.94 ct.
Measurements: 10.08 x 13.13 x 7.70 mm.
Certificate: I.G.E. (Instituto Gemologico Español) D-13579
Comments: *Generosite is a new variety of opal discovered on 2018. It's almost impossible to be found as they are not present yet on the market.
This lot is so exclusive because it is the first time you will see a Generosite for sale in the gems world. The characteristics are similar to mexican fire opals, but of a nice blue color.
- All gems are sent with a certificate.
- The origins are not certified by a laboratory, they are my gemological opinion.
- The photos are taken at more than 10X, with macro lens, so there are inclusions that are not really visible to the naked eye.
- The pictures aren't true to scale, which is why we give you the exact measurements of the stone so that you can get a good idea of the size.
- Colours may look different depending on your screen settings, I try to make them as real as possible
Up to € 100 - Correos - (2-3 weeks)
More than € 100 - Zeleris Air (DHL) - (3-7 days)
Canarias and Baleares only by Correos
Customs charges paid by the buyer
- "Generosita", Blue Opal
- Total carat weight
- Cut & Shape
- No indication of treatments