A scion of the Italian Binda Group dynasty, best known for making Breil watches, Carlo Crocco left the company in 1976 to strike out on his own and create a new watch company. Moving to Switzerland he formed MDM Geneve and set about designing a watch that he named in 1980 "Hublot" after the French word for "porthole".
The company currently operates as a wholly owned subsidiary of France's LVMH. In 1980, it also marked the birth of 'Fusion' concept few months after being founded.
Hublot Classic Fusion
Condition: Excellent, 98 points out of 100
- unique number: ***9*** (for the buyer only)
- 42mm excl. crown
- thickness 10mm
- caseback: skeleton
Bezel: fixed titanium
- automatic HUB1112 calibre (base: Sellita 300-1)
- 25 jewels
- power reserve: 42hours
- frequency: 28.800A/h
- satin finish, black with polished silver color numerals and hands
- date display at 03:00 o'clock position
- central hacking second
Scratch-resistant sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating
- black genuine alligator leather/rubber
- length: 20cm; width: 22mm
- deployment with two push buttons and logo
Water resistance: 5ATM/50meters/165feet
Delivery in black gift box.
Insured, registered shipping worldwide.
- Classic Fusion
- Reference Number
- Ref. No: 542NX1171LR - Unique No. - Excellent
- Case material
- Analogue wristwatch
- Shipped Insured
- Worn & in very good condition