1. K. I. Matics - Introduction to the Thai Mural - Bangkok, White Lotus, 1992.
139 pp. with 45 plates in colour and 20 in b/w .
2. Elizabeth Lyons - The Tosachat in Thai Painting - Bangkok - 24 pp. with color plates.
3. E. Wray - Ten lives of the Buddha - Siamese Temple Paintings and Jataka Tales.
New York, Weatherhill, 1972 - 154 pp. with 32 plates, 2 maps - Hardcover.
4. Dhonburi Mural Painting - Bangkok, 1980 - 79 pp. with 101 color plates.
5. Herbert Phillips - The Integrative Art of Modern Thailand.
Berkeley, 1991 - 138 pp. with 56 color plates.
- Number of Books
- Author/ Illustrator
- Various authors
- Book Title
- Ten lives of the Buddha - Siamese Temple Paintings and Jataka Tales + 4
- Publication year oldest item
- Multiple Books / Editions
- Original language