Type of jewel: earrings short hanging
Condition: very good
Country of origin: unknown
Style: Vintage Seventies
Era: ca. 1970
Material: 18K yellow gold (touchstone tested)
Diamond(s): Eight brilliant cut diamonds with an estimated weight of ± 0.08ct.
- All diamond weights, color grades and clarity are approximate since the stones were not removed from their mounts to preserve the integrity of the setting.
Precious stone(s): 28 natural sapphires (colour etc.: blue)
Treatment: most probably heat treated.
- The weight of stones are approximate since the stones were not removed from their mounts, this to preserve the integrity of the setting.
Birth and month stones: Diamond is the birthstone (or month stone) for April and sapphire for September.
Hallmarks: No trace.
Dimensions: Height: ± 2,40 cm (0,94 inch) - Width: ± 1,50 cm (0,59 inch) - See picture with a ruler in cm and inches
Weight: 9,60 gram (6,17 dwt)
Adin reference Nº: 19183-0046
- The jewelry on our pictures is NOT Photoshopped!
- Comes with professional certificate.
- Shipping insured and registered (or pick it up).
- Outside EU import duties etc. may apply.
- Check our feedback here to see how happy our customers are!
- See more of our products, visit: https://auction.catawiki.com/lotsfrom/Adin
- Earrings, short hanging - Vintage, Retro style - Anno 1970
- Material Fineness
- No Reserve Price - 18 kt. -
- Height: ± 2,40 cm (0,94 inch) - Width: ± 1,50 cm (0,59 inch)
- Total Weight
- 9.6 g
- Very good condition - slightly used with small signs of wear
- Main Stone
- Surrounding Stones