Beautiful collection of four unique vintage chandeliers/candlesticks that are entirely handmade and robust in a graceful Art Nouveau style.
- The largest candlestick of that set has two brilliant arms and four elegant legs. This amazing candlestick is made out of a wrought iron. The centrepiece of the candlestick is beautifully engraved with a plant pot that has an ornament underneath it. This ornament is also visible at the same spot on the back. The back of this candlestick is bare / not engraved. Unfortunately, I have not made a picture of it.
- The smallest lying candlestick of that set is gracefully made entirely out of a cast iron.
Moreover, this beautiful collection also consists of an intact candlestick with a large candle-shell that is on three legs and a graceful candlestick that is executed in the shape of a snake (Cobra).
The set is coloured with a beautiful shiny decorative gold colour.
The set has a dark brown protection (anti-scratch felt) under all feet.
The set is in excellent used condition and has no damage.
Extensive photos are attached. Please take a good look at the photos, these are part of the description, and naturally provide an accurate impression.
These unique heavy-duty candlesticks are suitable both inside and outside.
Super decorative practical set!
- The largest candlestick:
Height: 34 cm
Width: 28 cm
Depth: 9,5 cm
- The smallest candlestick:
Length: 27 cm
Diameter (candle bowl): 9 cm
- The candlestick (with three legs):
Height: 13 cm
Width (anywhere): 23 cm
Diameter (candle bowl): 12 cm
Weight (the whole): 3700 grams
This set will be packaged with great care and shipped with Track and Trace.
Pick up is also possible.
- No. of items
- Special collection of varied vintage handmade robustly executed sconces
- Gold-colored forged and cast iron
- Art Nouveau
- Estimated Period
- Country of Origin
- Excellent condition - barely used with minimal signs of aging & wear
- 34×28×23 cm
- 3700 g