· Valid inspection: yes
· Odometer reading: 15,000 km (reset at a Porsche Soveco dealer on the occasion of an important general restoration)
· Owners: 2 actual owners, purchased by my father in 1973
· Paint and bodywork condition: preserved, in good condition
· Underbody condition: preserved, in good condition
· Matching numbers/colours: yes
· With CRS (certificate of historical relevance) by ASI
Porsche 911 E Targa 2.2 MY1970 In the seller’s family since 1973. Engine has been rebuilt. Irish green colour. - Engine entirely redone about 2000 km ago, new original dashboard, new gearbox synchronisers.
Notes: gear levers to adjust, cold starter disconnected in order to prevent backfire, hand throttle to adjust, exterior mirror in incorrect position, door pockets are not perfect, 1990s radio, non-original safety belts.
The car can be viewed and picked up in Modena, Italy.
- Model Type
- 911 E Targa 2.2
- Located in
- Body style
- Cabriolet / convertible
- 10000 km
- Registration papers
- with Italian registration
- 3 - Good condition: visible signs of wear and general aging
- Horse Power
- Cubic capacity