Original Alessi JUICY SALIF; citrus juicer, art object.
Very popular collector's item, for the enthusiasts of this Italian designer!
The citrus juicer that Philippe Starck called JUICY SALIF, has arguably become his most famous design.
The design was even given a spot in the Museum of Modern Art in New York, which shows that this citrus juicer by Starck is much more than just a household item.
It has become a true style icon.
This is confirmed by the rumour that Starck said the following about his own design: 'My juicer is not meant to juice lemons with, it is meant to start conversations.'
- Designer: Philippe Starck
- Dimensions: Ø 14 cm x 29 cm
In shiny aluminium
- In good condition, and marked with the Alessi hallmark.
* Lot is packed with care and is sent by registered post *
- Juicy Salif
- Cast aluminum, polished.
- Designer/ Artist
- Philippe Starck
- Manufacturer/ Brand
- Estimated Period
- Country of Origin
- Excellent condition - barely used with minimal signs of aging & wear