Japanese woodblock print booklet (reprint) with many Japanese floral art (Ikebana) woodblock prints of Teisetsusai Takuitto - Title: "Ikebana koromo no kaori" 挿花衣之香, vol. 3 - Japan - late 19th century (Meiji period)
Dimensions: 22 cm x 15 cm x 0.6 cm
The woodblock prints are in very good and undamaged condition. The covers, title strip and binding strings are also in very good condition. The covers and title strip are a bit dirty. All pages of the booklet have been photographed.
The first edition of this book dates from 1801. This is a later edition, late 19th century reprint
The book will be shipped by registered post in sturdy cardboard packaging. The shipment can be tracked with the Track & Trace code.
- Book, Woodblock print (reprint)
- Late 19th century (Meiji period)
- Region/ Country of origin
- Artist/ Maker
- Teishōsai ichiba (1764-1838)
- Theme/ depiction
- Japanese flower arrangement (Ikebana)
- Title of artwork
- "Ikebana koromo no kaori" 挿花衣之香, vol. 3
- Good condition, see description
- 22×15×0.6 cm