* Sterling silver George V mustard pot with spoon.
* Hallmarked Birmingham 1929.
* Initials WN&S of the makers William Neale & Son Ltd.
* Original octagonal blue glass liner.
* Octagonal in form.
* Measures 60 by 47 by 60 mm. high.
* Silver weight 42 grams.
* Sterling silver spoon hallmarked Sheffield 1905; initials CB&S of the makers Cooper Brothers & Sons; 55 mm. long; 3 grams weight.
* Good condition commensurate with time and use.
- George V octagonal mustard pot with spoon
- .925 silver
- Designer/ Artist
- William Neale & Son Ltd. / Cooper Brothers & Sons
- Estimated Period
- 1929 / 1905
- Country of Origin
- Good condition - used with small signs of aging & blemishes
- 45 g